How to Start a Blog to Generate Huge Passive Money-Techazu.This is a practical step by step guide for beginners to build a blog for producing massive passive money in 2020. Blogging is the best way to share your expertise and experiences on the internet.
Effective planning to launch a blog, a simple process to optimize it and the powerful, unique content posting that attracts the audience are the 3 mantras to grow.
Ultimate step by step guide to starting a Blog.
Step1-Pick a NicheA niche is the theme of your blog. It is the topic about which you will create content and publish it on your blog.
📢 If blogging is your hobby, you can start writing and posting anything you like. But, if you want to turn it into a business for earning money, for a long time, you need to specify a niche for your blog.
Importance of Sticking to a specific topic
✅It encourages your audience to visit your blog frequently.
✅ It helps refine search clarity.
✅It creates credibility and enhances the reputation of your brand.
Step 2- Procure a Domain name and web hosting
- Try to include a word that conveys your topic.
- Keep your domain name short,simple-easy to read, write, and pronounce.
- Prefer to have a.com domain like www.techazu.com.without compromisation [Mistake 2].
- Avoid including any number
- Avoid including the hyphen.
📢Cost Of Running a Blog.
- Blogger is the oldest platform owned by Google which's a prestigious brand.
- You can get the domain and hosting both from a single platform and therefore, no hassle to set up your blog.
- Blogger has updated its platform and included many dynamic features in its new interface.
- It has its own monetization program like Google Adsense. So, you can monetize your blog easily.
- Blogger has many other products that support the blogging platform. You can use these as important tools for your blog.
- It is a user-friendly platform. A novice can start a blog without spending a single penny. Later you can buy a domain [ Mistake number 3].
- You can buy a domain from a third-party if it is available at a cheaper price than a blogger and customize it under the blogger's blog [Mistake number 4].
- The cost of running a blog on the Blogger platform is cheap. You can buy a dot com domain at $10 hosting is free, so your total annual cost is $10 only.
Step 3- Choose a Title for Your BlogThe title will appear on the result page of the search engine while the internet users search your domain. You can include your name or brand in the blog title. Without wasting too much time, you can find a perfect name for your blog if you follow the simple basic rules-
- The blog title should be simple but catchy.
- The Title should be neither too long nor too short.
- It should contain the main keywords.
- Character length should be within the range of 60-75.
- Word length should be within 5-8.
- The title size should be around 600 Pixels.