Content Optimization: Brilliant SEO Techniques (On-Page)
Through these Brilliant optimization strategies and techniques, you can make every content of your site a favorite of readers and search engines that are the ultimate goals of SEO. Content is the king, but optimized content is the captain of all kings.
You have learned many elements of blog optimization or website's SEO from my previous post ''How to fit your blog before posting content''. Now, I would like to move one step forward. You'll learn to create blog posts that make money.
What is Content Optimization?
Content contains a heading (title), a body, and a tail (conclusion). Content includes texts, images, videos, hyperlinks, and more.
Every online content has a home (website) with an address (URL). You need to optimize both. Besides, the optimization of each blog post is also important. Content optimization means making all the blog posts user-friendly and SEO-friendly.
Your content belongs to an environment surrounded by an internet connection, hosting services, search engines, and audiences. The purpose of content optimization is to connect perfectly with all of them (users).
Traditionally, writing and publishing content is considered as an art, whereas the modernistic approach is the incorporation of art, science, and commerce. If you read carefully what I have written so far in this article, you will understand the importance of content optimization.
Why content optimization is important to You?
- to rank your page and the website as a whole on the search engines.
- to increase the quality and credibility of the content
- to help google to easy crawling and indexing
- to make your content better visible on SERPs
- to make your site mobile friendly to create massive organic traffic into your website
- to provide better service to users make them satisfied and happy
- to ease monetization
- to make your website a passive income-generating mechanism.
How to Optimize the Content in SEO Perspective?
A. Optimization of Text Content
An example of creating a title is "How to Optimize ... Content".
3. Brief Description (Introduction)Write a short description to introduce the topic. Place efficiently relevant keywords in this field.
4. Abstract (Summary)It is the space to highlight the main points of your article to convey the message of what you are going to explain in the subsequent paragraphs. The abstract helps the readers to judge which sections of the content are more important to them.
Write your article under different small paragraphs so that readers can feel comfortable reading.
The length of each paragraph should not exceed four sentences.
Use bullets and numbers where necessary. Use images to explain the context better. An image can enhance the visual effect of your article.
5.The lengthA well-structured but lengthy content always gets advantages of a ranking, if other elements of SEO are okay.
6. Power of the contentMake sure that your article is powerful, Unique, useful, and informative to the users.
Creating unique, powerful, high-quality content is your primary job that can benefit both the search engine and readers.
Unique and credible content can generate massive organic traffic and pop them up to re-visit your page and make them engaged in the blog.
Create content that provides value to readers. Attraction and engagement are two crucial parameters to succeed in your blog.
7. KeywordsThe finest point of content optimization is to place targeted keywords accurately. Keywords should be placed precisely throughout the article [from title to conclusion].
If the keyword is not optimized, your page will not be able to rank. On the contrary, if you use too many keywords, your readers may get annoyed and Google may consider it as keyword stuffing.
Follow my brilliant technique to get rid of this problem.
Make keyword research and create a list of keywords [with high volume and low competition] on the relevant topic.
Select 20-30 keywords ( 2%-3% of the article length) along with long-tail keywords. If content optimization is your main keyword then 'how to optimize content in seo' is the long tail keyword.
Use the most important keywords in the title, description, metatag, and abstract portion of your article. Repeat the keywords from the title in the description once.
Place 2-3 keywords in the content summary(abstract).
Distribute the remaining keywords of your list in different paragraphs of the article, including the conclusion part wisely.
What is the miracle of this strategy?If the length of your content is within the range of 1000 words-1500 words, the density of keywords is absolutely perfect that will dominate ordinary competitors.
You've distributed all your targeted keywords into the article without repetition. Your keyword list is empty now, isn't it the miracle technique?
Still, you have the opportunity of using keywords in the ''alt attribute'' or ''alt tag'' of the images that you want to upload in your article. That's the part of image optimization.
Outstanding tip of keyword placement -the first and last words of the article are keywords.
8. The conclusion part of the content.This is the place to conclude your article. Draw conclusions in short. My concluding brilliant SEO technique is to put a keyword as the last word for ''content optimization''.
B. Link Optimization
Internal linksThe internal link means links to other pages of the same website. It helps increase page authority, and the readers to stay engaged in your site and encourages them to become followers.
While visiting the homepage for crawling of your site, Google bot starts to follow the link one by one to find out their interrelationship- thereby detects the most matching content.
I have created an internal link related to image optimization in this article. This link will help the search engines to understand that the '' master guide to image optimization'' is related to the content that is available on this website.
Likewise, the readers will recognize that there is a page on this site about image optimization. As a result, both search engines and users will benefit from the link.
External linksExternal links known as outbound link refers to the links of other websites in your page. Linking to other high- ranked and reputed websites increase the credibility of your site to users.
C. Optimization of images
- Optimize images before uploading.
- Compress the image files, and reduce both dimension and size, to speed up the page load.
- Affix an appropriate caption to your image.
- Write appropriate ''alt text'' and ''title text' and include relevant keywords on the texts.
- Place images in right place.
- Provide the maximum possible context.
Are you keen to go deeper into image optimization?
Read the Master Guide to Image Optimization Here.