Keyword Research Guide for Bloggers and YouTubers.Keyword research is an essential job for every SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Practitioners. Techazu's guide for Bloggers & YouTubers in this article will help create high-quality content with the appropriate use of keywords.
|Keyword research guide. Image credit Pixabay|
Table of Content
1. What are Keywords?Keywords are the words or phrases that internet users type in the search box of a search engine. What do you do if you want to know about SEO online? You will type ''SEO'' in the search box of Google Search.
Short-tail vs. Long-tail
Why Keyword Research Is Important for SEO?
Research and analysis of keyword will give you the following benefits:
- You can find out the perfect long-tail keyword.
- Maintain proper density and appropriate distribution of keywords throughout the content.
- You can easily reach the targeted audience.
- It helps to analyze the search volumes, competition, and keyword difficulties.
- It helps the search engines understand your pages that enhance greater visibility on SERPs
- Keyword research helps find profitable blog niches and content writing topic
- It helps drive traffic to your blog.
How to do Keyword Research?
Keyword Research Tools
The Common Mistake that most Content Marketers Do
- Failure to do proper keyword research
- Do keyword research once while creating content and forget
- Failure to understand the importance of keyword relevance
- Failure to do proper keyword planning and organization.
- Failure to focus on long-tail keywords
- Wastage of time and energy for keyword stuffing
- Failure to maintain a list of targeted keyword
- Failed to analyze the targeted keywords difficulties
- They neglect to evaluate the content as well as a website with a site checker or keyword checker.