How to Write the Best Blog Post Title like a Superstar.
Table of Content
- How to Write a Title that grabs the Readers Attention?
- 10 Trending Types (Formats) of Titles
- Analyze the Title that You have Created
- The 5 FAQ
- Final Thoughts
How to Write a Title that grabs the Readers Attention?
1. Keep the headlines ready in advance
2. Emphasis on unique creative titles
3. Shorter is the smarter
- pixels: 480-560
- words: 6-8 (standard words)
4. A perfect blend with the keyword, power word, and sentimental word
5. Select the Right Format that fits the context of your blog post
- 36% of readers prefer list-based headlines.
- The “how-to” headline is the third most popular headline preference at around 17%.
- Having a hyphen or colon in the headline increased click-through rates by 9%.
- Making your headline 6-8 words can increase your CTR by 21%.
10 Trending Types (Formats) of Titles/Headlines
1. 'Number' Format/ Listicles
2. 'The Guide' Format
In this blog, you'll find the headlines of this type.
3. 'How To' Format
4. Why Format
5. 'You Need to Know' Format
6. 'Techniques/Strategies/Ways' Format
7. 'Mistake to Avoid' Format
8. 'Evidence-Based' Format
9. Contextual/Keyword Title
10. 'The Best' Format
Analyze the Title that You have Created
|Blog Post Title Analysis by techazu|